American Pokemon American Pokemon

Lol

Most disabled/sick people hate when everyone is careful around them, treating them like a glass, not like normal human being that they are. I sent this flash to guy that has lung cancer, and he laughed, he wasn't offended one bit.

Why?

Because there is gazillion of flash animation showing gross and disturbing stuff done to animals/humans/idiots/monsters, but there is almost nothing done to disabled/sick.

Why? Is it wrong? Is it wrong to make a flash "Will it blend?" where you can put child or cat inside blender and blend it? So why would be disabled and sick be not included in such animation? Are they worse than animals, other humans, idiots and monsters?
Don't ever be protective for such people, because they are more offended when you pity them, than when you make fun of them.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

awesome

Madness with real story behind the action, nice one ;)
By the way, I don't know why, but main character acted (and sounded :D) like Bruce Willis in his action movies, I wonder if I am only one with that impression ;)

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Cool

"If you could reason with believers, there would be no believers".

Cool animation, I like this kind of topics - there's always group of atheists and believers that fuel the flame war in comments/reviews. Fun to watch, and fun to read. There's tendency in comments though - believers get 'offended' (look in Encyclopedia Dramatica for 'offended') and they start to talk really badly and are taking it all very personaly.

Cheers ;)

I Am Flying To The Moon I Am Flying To The Moon

Fine game. Though I found game breaking exploit ;)

Here it goes:
Stuff on the screen is layered, and it repeats indefinitely. If you find a fuel, there is one on the right or left also, and it keeps on repeating in loop. So what it does mean? It is theoretically possible to finish this game 1st day, without any upgrade. Refuel, get higher, refuel, until you hit moon.

Cheers :)

The Last Stand Union City The Last Stand Union City

Perfect

Aside of lag, perfect game. Couldn't demand anything more from a flash game ;)
By the way, this game resembled Dead Island more than any other game, though DI lacked 'survival' mechanics ;)

Arkandian Revenant Arkandian Revenant

OMG

Ffs, update your flash player people! If you rate 0 just because your lazy ass can't update most basic browser component, you are clearly ignorant fool.
OT - didn't play the game since I had to update FP, though I will give 10/10 stars just because I hate ignoramuses like those down there -_-

Cobalt Blue Sphere Cobalt Blue Sphere

OhMyGod

Great, that is beautiful... It brings back memories, few good, some bad... Can't say any bad word, it is just perfect.