American Pokemon American Pokemon

Lol

Most disabled/sick people hate when everyone is careful around them, treating them like a glass, not like normal human being that they are. I sent this flash to guy that has lung cancer, and he laughed, he wasn't offended one bit.

Why?

Because there is gazillion of flash animation showing gross and disturbing stuff done to animals/humans/idiots/monsters, but there is almost nothing done to disabled/sick.

Why? Is it wrong? Is it wrong to make a flash "Will it blend?" where you can put child or cat inside blender and blend it? So why would be disabled and sick be not included in such animation? Are they worse than animals, other humans, idiots and monsters?
Don't ever be protective for such people, because they are more offended when you pity them, than when you make fun of them.

Madness Heist Madness Heist

awesome

Madness with real story behind the action, nice one ;)
By the way, I don't know why, but main character acted (and sounded :D) like Bruce Willis in his action movies, I wonder if I am only one with that impression ;)

We Are Science Probes We Are Science Probes

Cool

"If you could reason with believers, there would be no believers".

Cool animation, I like this kind of topics - there's always group of atheists and believers that fuel the flame war in comments/reviews. Fun to watch, and fun to read. There's tendency in comments though - believers get 'offended' (look in Encyclopedia Dramatica for 'offended') and they start to talk really badly and are taking it all very personaly.

Cheers ;)

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Great!

I mean, that just awesome! Simplest possible drawing connected with very fluent and nice animation of a flying bullet = funny and really inspiring.
Also, some error got into this flash and it doesn't start by self - I had to play it by [right click on the flash and click play] <- that is for n00bs that don't even know how to play a damn flash movie. Pity them and feel awe of a well animated flying bullet ^_^